<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Mixed Verse II 


MIXED VERSE II



Salutaris Hostia


Bells in air and spreading skirts;


Running round veranda;


Hostia chokes out weeds and dirt;


And weeding gardė­¤ers cost ya!


Looks nice against the lattice though.


Salutaris Hostia



* * *


Hija Y La Grabadora


Mi hija es una juegadora


Pues vendo esa grabadora


Porque ella juega la Copa De Mundo


Y ella no gagna el segundo


Si de ver la juega d'una hija


Necessitas Televisa


Pues yo voy la juega ahora


Y graba la con grabadora!




* * *



De Hablar Espanol



Como alguna apprenda de hablar;


Es esta arreta que dura de borrar;


Porque hablanta una lingue fundamente;


No es facil couramente!



* * *



MORRELS



While in the woods the other day

Faire maiden beckoned me her way


Excuse me miss, I do need this

I'll not be here a'morrow.


Sir goods I got, and I gots lots

I'll leave you of your sorrel.


But dear Miss, and don't insist

I care more for your Morrels.

Sir, Morrels I got and scruples too

But till they're here, these ceps'll do?


* * *








This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?